Primesc constant întrebări legate de job-uri disponibile sau recomandări de studenți, experți pentru anumite job-uri, așa că am decis să le postez aici:
Ernst & Young Romania is recruiting for the following positions:
- Business Analyst (with Java knowledge) (Bucharest)
- Manager Audit Industry (Bucharest)
- Manager Audit SME (Bucharest)
- Senior Audit Industry (Bucharest, Timisoara)
- Senior Audit FSI (Bucharest)
- Senior Transaction Support (Bucharest)
- Senior ACR/GCR (Bucharest)
- Manager ACR/GCR (Bucharest)
- Senior Consultant Human Capital (Bucharest)
- Senior Transfer Pricing
- Manager Transfer Pricing
If you are interested in a position, please, contact me at email@example.com
Jobs posted on 02.11.2015
Financial Analyst (Reporting department):
• 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
• Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
• IFRS knowledge;
• Fluent in English;
• Computer literate with good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles;
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
• The candidate should be confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
• Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts
and prior fiscal years;
• Performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances/evolution;
• Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and
ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives;
• Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
– detailed support and analysis of balance sheet forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts;
– development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format;
• Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
• Project management responsibilities for different projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools).
• Competitive salary package;
• Attractive additional benefits policy;
• Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
• The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.
Job posted on 18.09.2015
Learning & Development Manager – Vodafone Shared Services Romania
As the world’s leading telecommunications company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies…
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
To develop and execute the people development strategy of Vodafone Shared Service Centre Romania in order to build the people capability and talent we need to deliver our business strategy.
To support the Senior Manager, HR in all L&D initiatives to build a high performing, people and customer oriented company culture that is in line with our values.
Key – Responsibilities:
- Design & deliver L&D strategy for VSSR.
- Actively define and manage the learning plan, delivery strategies of agreed-upon learning needs.
- Incorporate innovative and contemporary learning methodologies using cutting-edge technology (immersive learning paths, Gamification, expert communities, peer learning, etc.)
- Provide support tools to aid managers and employees at the point of need, have the right tools, information, and capabilities to develop their people.
- Create and implement a continuous learning model and the types of technology that may be available / required for the chosen learning methods.
- Create an L&D budget model that balances speed, technology and efficiency, and allocate the overall budget based on the priorities of the business.
- Measure the effectiveness of the L&D plans.
- Embed personal development plans for all employees as part of the Performance Dialogue process.
- Partner with external suppliers to deliver key L&D priorities.
- Develop strong people managers.
- Effectively recruit, develop and lead his/her direct team members in order to ensure that all objectives are fully reached and that staff’s competencies are put to good use.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education: University Degree in HR or Economics.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of designing and delivering L&D strategy & plans in a multinational environment, min 2 years.
- Well-versed on adult learning theory and instructional design and how they apply to continuous learning.
- Experience of developing and delivering/facilitating training programmes for line managers.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and people manager skills.
- Outsourcing industry trends for the next generation of learning and development would be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English (C1 or B2)
- TTT / Coaching / CIPD certificate (optional)
We offer you:
- Private medical and dental care insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
- Project specific training;
- A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities.
Job posted on 07.09.2015
Sales Representative @ www.fuze.ro
What we offer:
- Fantastic income potential (Uncapped performance based commission-only structure)
- Regular attractive incentives
- Earnings paid weekly
- Access to one on one support and coaching
What we are looking:
- Are you hard working and self-motivated?
- Like to choose how much you earn?
- Happy to talking to people on the phone?
- Want to be part of a young and international team?
- Experience of selling or are willing to learn?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted on 01.09.2015
EEA and Norway Grants Assistant (Temporary)
Royal Norwegian Embassy in Romania
The Royal Norwegian Embassy has a temporary vacancy for a position of EEA and Norway Grants assistant. More information about the EEA and Norway Grants are available at www.eeagrants.org and/or at www.norvegia.ro.
- The person will have to carry out a wide variety of tasks linked to the EEA and Norway Grants in Romania, including work related to strengthening the bilateral relations between Norway and Romania.
Duration of assignment: up to 12 months.
- Assist in information and communication work related to programmes and projects supported by the EEA and Norway Grants in Romania;
- Profiling of the EEA and Norway Grants in Romania;
- Facilitating contact and cooperation between Norwegian and Romanian entities.
Tasks will include:
- Close cooperation with Romanian government bodies involved in the management of the Grants;
- Arrange events/meetings/visits, opening and closing conferences related to the EEA and Norway Grants;
- Management of media relations in connection with events carried out by the Embassy;
- Prepare and participate in project site visits;
- Produce articles for the Embassy’s homepage and for Norwegian online platforms;
- Assess and suggest good profiling opportunities in relation to the EEA and Norway Grants in Romania and in Norway;
- Carry out any publicity/profiling task linked with the Grants;
- Assist in strengthening the bilateral relations between Romania and Norway;
- Any other tasks according to the needs of the Embassy.
- Hold degree in relevant filed (public relations, communication, political sciences, international relations etc.);
- At least three year work experience in the field of communication, international relations etc.;
- Knowledge and experience in working with new media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.);
- Good writing and communication skills in Romanian and in English;
- Good capacity to work in a team as well as individually;
- Be flexible, creative, solution-oriented and able to work with tight deadlines;
- Be available for travel throughout Romania as well as abroad;
- Command of Norwegian is an advantage, but not a must.
How to apply:
- Complete your application here no later than September 7 2015.
- Only candidates considered suitable for the position will be invited for interviews, which will be held no later than mid-September. Candidates who will not be invited for an interview should assume that their application has not been successful.
Starting date: October 1 2015.
Contact person: Ms Diana Sacarea, EEA and Norway Grants Officer, Royal Norwegian Embassy, Bucharest, 18 Atena street, phone: 021 306 98 00, email: email@example.com.
Job posted on 22.08.2015
Job Title: Junior Business Controller
Reports to Controlling manager
This position is responsible to ensure support to Agri Business controlling function. The position requires a highly motivated individual with a track record of meeting Deadlines, to be pro-active with a commercial and analytical mind-set to offer support to functions to be compliance with SOX procedures and controls, including the proposals for counteracting and risks mitigation, offer support in order to increase efficiency and to help achieve the company goals, ensure accurate, in full, in time reporting.
Key Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Preparing and analysing the variance of the daily Risk Position
- Prepare and analysing the reports for FX exposure (weekly)
- Paper Contracts check and posting – Reconcile paper contracts confirmation with SAP and approve
- Reconcile CBOT contracts with GMI for Soy and Soy products corresponding contracts ; check commission ; post contracts in SAP ; match sales/purchasing CBOT contracts ; send CBOT statement to Treasury;
- Open Contracts and Inventory checking
- Margin reporting
- Prepare reports related to Sales / Cost of Sales
- Reconciliation ICO MTM
- Participation in month end closing process and reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Economics, Administration or equivalent financial qualification
- Experience in financial analysis – 1 year
- MS Office package (especially excel)
- Very good proficiency in English
Business/ social/ job competencies
- Analytical and synthetically thinking
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines.
- Very good team player
- Capacity to work in parallel at multiple projects
If you are interested in this position please send an e-mail with your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted on 13.08.2015
Senior Financial Analyst
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Junior Finance Manager
The main objectives of this role are:
- – Implement, monitor and control activities related to Record to Report processing systems to assure correct reporting and system controls;
– Handle accounting policy and procedure inquiries and ad hoc reporting and analysis requests;
– Provide periodic customer/site training;
– Ensure customer needs are met and relationships are enhanced through proactive involvement and interaction;
– Develop and assist in automating processes utilizing innovative technical and processing solutions;
– Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and support control documentation requirements;
– Coordinating with the global process owners on the implementation of reporting changes, which includes submission of comprehensive business specifications where technology enhancements are required;
– Review and validation of country’s financial & management data handoff to highlight data integrity issues.
Key strengths and skills we are looking for:
– Master Degree in Finance/ Accounting or CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA completed or in progress;
– Proficiency in English;
– Understanding of the impact of the accounting process and practice;
– A good understanding and knowledge of ERP systems;
– Able to drive projects and process improvements and handle a remote customer base model;
– Detail-oriented, analytical and proactive
Data publicării: 15.07.2015
Financial Sector Research Analyst
- Potential candidates must possess a strong interest and a proven ability to collect, analyze and synthesize information and knowledge, sound problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity and an investigative mind. Furthermore, the position requires teamwork, as well as the ability to independently bring own contribution,
eagerness towards high standards, flexibility, enthusiasm and self-confidence.
- As a Financial Sector Research Analyst, you will be responsible for a range of information gathering, analytical and forecasting tasks, mainly focusing on the Romanian and CEE financial industry. You will be expected to contribute to improving and expanding the existing knowledge base, and developing tailor-made analyses and reports. You will be able to support consulting teams and clients as you become known for your expertise on selected topics.
Who we are looking for:
- A university degree from reputed Romanian or international universities (preferably in Economics) with a consistent record of academic excellence
- Awareness and interest in economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- 1-3 years of business/market research experience or industry experience in financial institutions in a relevant position
- Excel modeling knowledge is required
- Fluency in Romanian
- Excellent written and verbal command of English
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- A professional attitude and service orientation, with the ability to work efficiently and stand-alone in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Access to one of the best knowledge organizations worldwide
- Contribution to solving key issues with lasting impact
- Competitive compensation package
- On-the-job and internal training program
- Dynamic, friendly and welcoming environment
Mai multe detalii aici.
Data publicării: 15.07.2015
Data publicării: 03.05.2015
Project Manager – Coordoneaza proiecte de business, tehnice sau ale grupului, de la faza de oportunitate la cea de implementare in productie si este responsabil de respectarea coordonatelor de timp, buget si resurse alocate. Defineste si conduce echipa de proiect in vederea indeplinirii obiectivelor stabilite.
Mai multe detalii, click aici.
Data publicării: 03.05.2015